Mountain lion hunting is truly a thrilling hunting experience and one you will certainly never forget. These beautiful predators are very elusive and only with the aid of some well-trained hounds will you likely ever have a chance to encounter on in the wild. Mountain lions typically weigh 90 to 170 pounds and are able to take down deer and elk with ease.
Our hunting area is well suited for mountain lion hunts with a stable population that produces numerous harvests every year. According to the Idaho Fish and Game Harvest statistics, the hunting unit in which we operate has recorded the highest number of mountain lion harvests in the state since 2005. We strive to preserve and maintain this stable population by only taking Toms in our hunting area. Mountain lions may be hunted with your choice of weapon including rifle, handgun, or archery tackle,
Hunting Dates: December 2 through February 15
- Guide for the week
- Pickup and return to the Spokane, WA airport
- Lodging for 7 nights
- Capes and hides skinned and frozen for transport
- Meat field dressed and delivered to a local butcher
Does NOT Include:
- Hunting license and tags. We can pre-purchase these for you, if desired.
- Idaho sales tax and convention/travel tax
- Personal gear
- Airfare to Spokane
- Meat processing
- Taxidermy expenses