If you are looking for a physically demanding and challenging hunt, elk hunting in Northern Idaho is the answer. Due to the heavy cover and rugged terrain the elk inhabit, this hunt will test your physical fitness. To have a successful elk hunt, you will need to be in good physical condition in order to effectively pursue these elusive animals. We offer both archery and rifle elk hunts and employ various hunting methods for each. Archery season coincides with the rut in our area and we focus on calling during these hunts. During rifle season, hiking, glassing and cow-calling are the main techniques employed.
Archery Elk Hunting Dates: September 6 through September 30
Rifle Elk Hunting Dates: October 10 through October 31
- Guide for the week
- Pickup and return to the Spokane, WA airport
- Lodging for 7 nights
- Capes and hides skinned and frozen for transport
- Meat field dressed and delivered to a local butcher
Does NOT Include:
- Hunting license and tags. We can pre-purchase these for you, if desired.
- Idaho sales tax and convention/travel tax
- Personal gear
- Airfare to Spokane
- Meat processing
- Taxidermy expenses