Northern Idaho has a relatively dense black bear population and provides ample opportunity for a successful hunt. There is a large proportion of color phase bears in the area. Northern Idaho black bears may be hunted in either the spring or the fall. However, spring bear hunts provide you with a better chance for successfully harvesting a trophy with a beautiful coat. Our hunting area offers a variety of hunting opportunities including spot and stalk hunts, baited hunts or hunts with hounds.
Spring Bear Hunting Dates: May 1 through June 15
Fall Bear Hunting Season Dates: August 30 through October 31
- Guide for the week
- Pickup and return to the Spokane, WA airport
- Lodging for 7 nights
- Capes and hides skinned and frozen for transport
- Meat field dressed and delivered to a local butcher
Does NOT Include:
- Hunting license and tags. We can pre-purchase these for you, if desired.
- Idaho sales tax and convention/travel tax
- Personal gear
- Airfare to Spokane
- Meat processing
- Taxidermy expenses